...

2/19/10

The end is near



















































Well, I got the first few of my pieces printed today - for anyone in Toronto, I maintain that the best printer is that small shop around the corner from OCAD on Dundas. I went to Print Zone first and they, like so many others gave me some nasty overly-red/orange prints.

So anyhow, I got everything printed again and bought some arylic gloss media and a 9x12 wood panel. Above you can see some shots of it about 5 minutes after I put it on. I'm trying to make these look a bit more fine art than design and this should create a neat effect. The problem right now is that I created all my pieces at 11x17 and didn't realize that the panel I wanted comes in 12x16 or 11x14 . . . no 11x17 to be found. So I either have to make my own or scale all these illustrations differently. I haven't decided yet.

Also, a show of the collaborative piece Kat & I have been working on. We've got some birds happening now - so many birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment