...

2/6/12

Where I'm at


Hey everyone!
I've got to get this blog business in order - there is actually a lot going on in my life I'd love to share with you. I've shown you hints of our apartment improvements but seriously, there have been some major improvements made to our little rental!

But today I'm just going to point to some work-related achievements. Some of you may have caught on to where I'm working but for those who haven't - look up!

I've been having a great time as in-house designer creating some funky barware, flirty houseware, and packaging all over the place. Everything on the middle shelf I nursed from concept to display, and soon - VERY SOON I will try to do a real portfolio update with all my new packaging and product.

The photo above is from CGTA in Toronto and damn was it a lot of work, of course it would have been much less work if they hadn't cut all the power during tear-down leaving us to dismantle everything without the aid of power tools. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment