...

9/8/09

Textual Updates

Well now
I've been trying to get myself back into an illustrationy headspace after dealing with my first summer with no school to follow (has made me very spacey) and I think I've about done it. I've made myself a nice big list of illustration ideas, editorial and conceptual alike that I'll have to burn though and then update the website again. My dear cousin owner of http://www.jpgninja.com/ has been helpin me expand my website building/maintenance knowledge (a saint for your patience, really). This means that someday in the near future I may have a website that was not built in photoshop - cool!
So, aside from that I'm looking for a more full-time job for the weekday hours. The gallery nice though it is could certainly be improved apon. Really wishing I had more marketable skills, but then I am taking Intro to Fabrication: Metal as of this Friday so if things work as I would like them too I could pick up welding or something macho like that.

I THINK that is about it for the time being, but I intend to write more with my visual updates as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment